Friday, January 8, 2016


Wide brim felt hat:  $1.50 (RSP:  $12.99)
"Good vibes" polka dot paddle brush:  $.68 (RSP:  $5.99)
Quilted combat boots:  $4.60 (RSP:  $39.99)

All @ Stitches

I never go here.  I'm so glad I did today!  They had a very tiny section that was 80% off, but I managed to find some gems.

Those combat boots in particular.  They just looked so cool!  I found pictures off Urban planet's website:


They only had one pair there, and it just happened to be my size.  Score!


They have these subtle burgundy patches everywhere.  It reminded me of something out of a video game.  They have the hat at Urban Planet too:



They had one in red that I was considering, but I thought I'd use the black more.  Plus, I didn't want to go too much over $10 so I could get the best value.

It looked like this, except  it didn't have a buckle....I preferred the buckle, which is another reason it was easy to pass up.


They also had these fedoras in several colours:


But I didn't think it looked that great on.  Plus, a wide brim provides way more sun protection.

They had a few other paddle brushes, but I wasn't too crazy about the designs.  It was such a great price though, I had to pick one of them up.  It is lower quality than the one I got at dollarama though!

It actually turns out they did carry the rhinestone/pearl brush I got from there..it would only be $1.20 now!  That's less than half the price I paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment