Monday, January 11, 2016


Eelskin bag:  $1.99
Harlequin Notables "Virgin with butterflies" pocket journal:  $2.99 (RSP:  $8.95)
Bag of doll furniture:  $1.99
Skinny snake skin belt:  $1.99

All @ Value Village

I'm not sure what that first thing is supposed to be.  It looks like a big pencil case, or maybe it's a makeup bag.  It looks completely new on the outside, but the inside is a gross sticky vinyl...I didn't notice back then, but I still would have bought it.

This is what was in the bag of doll furniture:


None of the furniture have any markings, so I thought it all could be unbranded.  But it is pretty good quality for a generic.

Turns out the bow chairs are Barbie!  That's surprisingly...I thought they stamped everything.  Maybe they've stopped.  It came from this 2013 Glam vacation house:


So it's possible the others are Barbie too.

That trunk is also a closet, it has two working drawers inside!  Can't beat all of that for two bucks.

They had a bunch of neat vintage Harlequin romance cover stationery today, but I thought it was all pretty overpriced.  $2.99 for one small notebook...normally they put a few in for this price, and they had a ton of them here!

Thought that was pretty unreasonable, but I liked this cover enough to get it.  They also had telephone books for $5..there was no way I was going to pay that.  Here's a better picture of it:


They had one memo pad for $2, but that didn't seem worth it either.  It didn't have a hardcover, unlike this one.

I looked online, and mine was the best cover.  I'm glad that one was there at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment