Thursday, January 28, 2016


Maurice - Shoe rack x 3:  $3 each @ Dollarama

Finally!  I saw this once in a really out of the way part of town, but I didn't think it was that great of a deal.

Well, when I went home and researched how much they actually go for, I was totally kicking myself for not picking it up!  Similar ones go for up to $16.

I was waiting for them to show up at other Dollaramas, but they never did...I was starting to think I missed my chance.  So when I saw them today, I had to snatch them up!  Here's what the three look like together:


It looks pretty nice, but it's a bit flimsy.  For the price, I definitely think it's worth it....it looks better, and is even cheaper than the cheapest alternatives found elsewhere.

The cheapest ones are made of wire, which looks kind of crappy.  These have metal bars, so it looks much better.

It did fall apart on me once though!  It would have been better if the bars actually locked in place.

I ended up gluing the bars in, and so far so good.  These are mostly heavy boots though...I don't think I'd have a problem with heels and other light shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment