Monday, January 4, 2016



Ivory girlfriend blazer:  $4.99 (RSP:  $89.50)
Rose roll cuff blouse with cami:  $4.99 (RSP:  $59.50)
Black stripe straw tote:  $3.99 (RSP:  $39.50)

All @ Cleo

The stuff I actually kept!  I wasn't sure about the blazer...it definitely wasn't as nice as my more expensive blazers, and I have so many of those.

But I don't have one in white, and it seems unlikely to find a used one in pristine condition.

It's actually a nice cut, but I think I could have sized down for an even more fitted look.  Still, it turned out better than I expected.  It even has a pretty lining:



The blouse actually had a nice fit too!  I thought it would be kind of frumpy from the picture, but it actually looks better in person.  I like that you can roll down the sleeves, it looks much better like that.

But, I was going to keep it regardless because it's 30% silk...I never expected that from this store!  The rest is cotton, so it's a good mix.

I was going to keep the straw bag no matter what.  It has a pretty lining too:



So I'm pretty happy overall, especially since the mall had that great freebie today!

No comments:

Post a Comment