Monday, January 11, 2016


Plaid bird ornament:  $.34 (RSP:  $4)
Winter forest set of 4 silver dinner plates:  $6.24 (RSP:  $20)
Winter forest set of 4 black side plates:  $3.94 (RSP:  $12)

All @ Superstore

I heard that the Christmas stuff was 90% off, so I was excited to come.  Only the bird was 90% off. Most of the kitchen stuff was a bit less than 70% off, but it was a decent deal so I picked some up.

The dinner plates are a shiny silver, but they're unmicrowavable because of that.  They had a red one that was microwavable, but I didn't like it as much:


The side plates came in red too:


But I preferred the black, since it wasn't as festive.  I think I could use them year round.

They have one in silver that I didn't see there:


I'll totally buy it if I find it elsewhere!   On second thought, I might get those red ones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment