Saturday, January 9, 2016



"Always look to the stars" paddle brush:  $.65 (RSP:  $5.99)
"Happy Holla Days" ceramic travel mug:  $.67 (RSP:  $5.99)
"Bah hum pug" ceramic travel mug:  $.67 (RSP:  $5.99



Textured peplum tops in white, black and burgundy:  $1.45 each (RSP:  $12.99 each)

All @ Urban Planet

These were all 80% off too.  What a great deal!  I didn't expect to see those holiday mugs, but they were so fun I couldn't resist.

Sadly, the tops are so tight!  I didn't think they would be, but now I wish I tried them on.  The large one is only 32 inches in the bust!!  The worst part is, the material is pretty stiff, so it doesn't stretch much.

It fits like a small...which is obvious when you see the model, who's probably wearing an actual small:


It's skintight even on her!  Gotta say it is flattering though, if you are that skinny..this top showcases it nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment