Tuesday, January 12, 2016



Winter forest set of 4 silver side plates:  $3.94 (RSP:  $12)


Winter forest set of 2 bowls:  $2.94 (RSP:  $10)

All @ Superstore

This one had such a disappointing selection.  There was basically nothing left, except for some kitchen stuff...and that's because most of them were only half off!!

At least they had this stuff.  I really did want those silver plates, but I guess they weren't a fan favourite, since this one had more of those than anything else!

Probably because you can't use them in the microwave, so they're not that practical.  They sure are pretty though.

Turns out they had those bowls in black and silver too, but they were all sold out.  The one I got was the very last one!  I really wish I could have gotten the silver ones.

They were just an average deal.  The price is roughly regular price at some other stores, but I liked the design enough to get them.

They also had a ton of these glasses:


They had them in silver too.  I was kind of interested in them:


They were actually pretty nice quality!  I do think they would have been worth $1 each, but I didn't feel like spending any more.  That is like a regular dollar store price.  I'm holding out to see if they go down any further!

No comments:

Post a Comment