Friday, January 1, 2016



Pack of 3 bird ornaments:  $2.64 (RSP:  $9)
Pack of 6 metallic deer head ornaments:  $1.74 (RSP:  $6)

Burlap fox ornament:  $1.44 (RSP:  $5)
Plaid mounted deer head ornaments:  $1.14 each (RSP:  $4 each)

All @ Superstore

I'm so surprised...I didn't think Superstore would have such hip ornaments!  Those mounted deer heads are just about the neatest thing I've seen.  I love those shiny deer head too!

All of the ornaments were 70% off, and there was a surprisingly decent selection left.

Even more surprising -- most of them are on their website!  I didn't know they showed inventory on there, that must be something new.  They had pictures of two of the ones I bought:



I was considering these ones, but passed because I thought I had enough:



I kind of wish I got that bird now.  It would have been $1.14!  Maybe if I see it again.

The quality for all of them was really handmade...there was such variance between all of them!  The features were pretty wonky at times, so it took a while to pick a good one out.

A lot of them had a ton of excess glue and other problems like that.  That's fine for the price I paid, but I would expect more for their regular price!

They are made out of nicer materials though.  Well, nicer than a dollar store.  I like how they used a lot of natural elements in their ornaments, like straw, pine cones, and twigs.

The reason I liked that bird so much was because all of its feathers were made of twigs!  I thought it looked pretty neat.

But I couldn't find one that looked just right, which is why I didn't end up getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment