Saturday, December 26, 2015



Landes - Pink calf hair skinny belt:  $2.09 (RSP:  $20+)
Blythe + Polly car:  $1.99

Both @ Value Village

They had a 30% off sale today...seems kind of cheap for boxing day!  I think it should have been half off, but I came anyway.

I was so happy when I found that belt.  The buckle is a beautiful rose gold colour, and of course I love pale pink!  The fact that it's real calf hair made it even better...and the price made it the best!  I would have paid their asking price of $3, no question.

It's even new with tags from Army & Navy!  I didn't know they ever carried anything that good.

I haven't found a LPS blythe in a looong time, so I was really happy to see her today.  She even has a complete outfit, most of the ones I find are nude.

She's Totally Talented Blythe wearing Prettiest in Pink's dress:



Too bad she wasn't there too!  But her dress is way better than Totally Talented's outfit:



I do like her shoes though, so I'm glad she had them!

No comments:

Post a Comment