Saturday, December 26, 2015



Nicole Miller New York - Nautical t-shirt:  $2 (RSP:  $10-$25)
Grey sequin swing tank:  $2.50 (RSP:  $19.99)
Red sequin swing tank:  $2.50 (RSP:  $19.99)

All @ Urban Planet

Can't pass up cheap sequined stuff!  They're only at the front, but who cares for this price.

It's a neat style too, but the sizes were so big!  I think I could have gotten a small, but I got a medium just to be safe.  They're still on the website for $10!



If I see the black one again somewhere, I'll definitely pick it up.  It's just that black seemed so bland compared to the other two!

I was so surprised to see the Nicole Miller shirt there.  I've never seen that brand there before!  I really don't know why they were selling it...her stuff is way pricier than the things that are usually sold here.

I couldn't find this exact tee, but it looks like similar ones retailed for $25!  Urban Planet's regular price of $10 was already reasonable enough.

It must have been a mistake or some weird clear out, since most of the sizes were huge too!  XL to 3XL, and they never carry those sizes!  Maybe an XL once in a blue moon, but definitely not bigger than that  Sizing was way bigger than the equivalent Urban Planet normally sells too.

It's not totally my style, but I thought it was cute enough for $2.  The anchor is glittery, which helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment