Monday, December 7, 2015


Silk kimono sleeve blouse in blush:  $13.96 (RSP:  $59)
Leather colour block sneakers:  $10.46 (RSP:  $39)

Print sleeveless sheath dress:  $6.96 (RSP:  $29)
Tiger print skirt:  $6.96 (RSP:  $32)

All @ Joe Fresh

Finally!  I've been waiting for another percent off/free shipping sale, and that happened on Black Friday.  Thankfully they still had some worthwhile things for sale...the last couple of times they've had free shipping, there was nothing I wanted to buy.

I'm always on the lookout for cheap silk.  I don't like paying over $10, but I really liked the colour, so I was ok paying a bit more.  They had the same design in burgundy and navy, but since I didn't love the colours, they didn't feel worth paying more for.

I was really happy about the tiger skirt!  It's more than I like to pay for a skirt, but I thought the print was so fun.  I'm surprised it originally cost more than the dress.

The sneakers were a happy surprise.  They're real leather, and they only had my size left!  Totally meant to be.

I can't wait until their next sale!  I hope they'll have more cheap silk then.  Their stuff is pretty nice quality in general, so I wouldn't mind adding more to my closet.  The above clothing on models:


The only problem is finding your size!  They don't stretch at all, so it's hard to know what to get.  I could have sized down for the skirt, but the dress was right size for me..and they're two sizes apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment