Thursday, December 24, 2015



Owl pillow cases:  $2
Pack of two kitchen towels:  $2
Green glitter deer ornament:  $1
Glitter heel ornaments:  $1
Pink glitter bird ornaments:  $1.25

All @ Dollarama

Just had to check out the Christmas section!   This was the last day afterall...they had a surprisingly decent selection left.  There were some things that I hadn't even seen before, that deer being one of them.

I just love deer, so I had to get it.  They had a gold one too, but that colour just wasn't very exciting.  I wonder what other colours they came in.

They had those cute shoes in gold glitter as well, but I thought this red/gold combination was much better.

I've seen those glittery birds everywhere, but never in this pretty pink.  I had to get it!

The details looked kind of crappy, which is why I held off so long, despite seeing them practically every time I visited any Dollarama.

Most of them have totally messed up eyes...the positioning is haphazard, and the eyes were rarely round or the same size!  Sometimes they weren't even painted in the eye socket...I've seen a lot of black dotted cheeks!

But they actually look great on the tree, so I kind of wish I bought more!  I remember seeing them in silver, two types of gold, green, fuchsia, hot pink, light purple, red, and light blue.  So many shades, maybe even more that I've forgotten.  At the very least, I would have picked up the light blue if I knew how good they were going to look!

Here's hoping they come back next year...though I don't remember seeing any of the same stuff from last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment