Thursday, December 10, 2015



Silver deer ornament: $2
Silver bird ornaments:  $1.25
Heart ornaments:  $1.50 each

Crystal starburst/snowflake? ornament:  $1.25
Glittery kitten heel ornaments:  $1
Pearl and stone hair brush:  $3

All @ Dollarama

I love this location!  It's the biggest one, and they always have stuff I don't see at the other locations.

I'm going pretty overboard with the ornaments, but these were so nice...I couldn't help it.  There's no guarantee that they'll be back next year, so I thought I might as well buy these now.

I've seen the birds elsewhere, but they were always painted really sloppily.  The rest I haven't seen anywhere else!  I thought the hearts in particular were a great deal.  They had smaller ones too, but their shape wasn't as defined, so I didn't think they looked at nice.

They had them in green and silver too.  I kind of wish I bought the silver ones now!

It was love at first sight when I saw that brush...I thought it was so beautiful!  I've never seen that anywhere else, so I wonder if they'll show up later on.

Pink was definitely my favourite colour, but they also had a silver one, and a silver/grey one.  I think I might pick up the silver one if I find it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment