Monday, January 4, 2016



The Body Shop - Strawberry and honey beauty bags (RSP:  $15 each)

New Year's freebies from my favourite mall!  I actually didn't notice they were giving them away until I clicked on the link.  I'm glad I did!

They sent the e-mail at an odd time, and I saw it about an hour and a half later.  They only had 40, so I wasn't sure if they'd still be there by the time I came.

I got the strawberry one and my brother got the other one.  They each have a 60 ml shower gel, a 50 ml body butter, a 30 ml hand cream, and a body poof.

It turns out that they're even more expensive separately!  The gel retails for $5, the body butter retails for $6, and the hand cream is $10!  That's already $21, not including the cost of the pouch and the puff.  What a great freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment