Monday, January 4, 2016


Pink tiger onesie:  $5 @ Urban Planet (RSP:  $34.99)

I never thought I would want one of these, but I've never seen them this cheap before either!  

It's been pretty cold lately, and I thought these would be warmer than my usual pajamas.  I actually liked the entire design of this one too, so I thought I might as well get it.  The back:


I love the cute little tail! 

They had a bunch of other designs, but I wasn't really crazy about them.  All of them were a little off...like I liked the body, but not the hood, or vice versa.  Or I just wasn't crazy about the animal.

I do wish I got one that was a complete onesie...one that covered both the feet and the hands.  But I liked this one the best, and it was the last one left.  

This was the other one I was considering, a dragon.  The pink one in the middle...I didn't see the other colours, but pink would have been my first choice anyway:

A photo posted by Nadine Beiruti (@nadinebeiruti) on


I still might get it if I see it again!  

I would have definitely bought this one if I saw it:


Now I want to check out the other locations to see what kind of stock they have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment