Monday, January 12, 2015


Thierry Mugler Couture pantsuit:  $5


Polly pocket car:  $1.99
Licca and Littlest pet shop dolls:  $1.99
Intricate cherub frame:  $2.99

All @ Value Village

Oh man, was this a good deal!  And to think, I almost stayed at home.  That would have been a mistake.

Thierry Mugler is one of my favourite designers, and it was always a dream of mine to find something of his.  I nearly jumped for joy when I saw this:


I found it minutes after entering the store!  So happy it was there for me.  I did find this blazer before, but since it wasn't really made by him (made in China, for cosmetic reps) it wasn't really the same.

Of course I'm always happy when I find LPS Blythes, so that was good too.  And Liccas, which are even rarer!  Someone had put her randomly in the collectibles section, so I'm glad I was sharp enough to spot her.

That frame is gorgeous too!  Normally they're not sculpted very well, nor are they as interesting as this one, so $3 was a steal.  I think I might spraypaint it gold, and it would look much nicer as a mirror rather than a frame.

Overall, such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment