Friday, January 30, 2015


Zara rhinestone necklace dupe:  $2.40 (RSP:  $12 - $40)
J.Crew crystal compilation necklace dupe:  $3 (RSP:  $15)

Both @ Sirens

All of their jewelry was 80% off!  I wish I looked more closely, but my arms were already too full.  I picked up the Zara necklace at the very last minute, and I wish I didn't...because it's missing a stone!  I almost forgot to get it, which is why I was rushed.  The colours are slightly different than the original, brighter for all of them:


I picked up the J.Crew dupe right away, since it was the only one there.  I really love the crystal compilation necklace, I already have a bunch!  But none with this kind of stone or colour combination, so I was really happy to find it.

This location is the biggest one, the other ones I go to normally don't even carry jewelry.  It was way better this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment