Saturday, January 10, 2015


Anna Sui - La Vie de Bohème 50 ml Eau de Toilette - limited edition caravan tin set:  $18 @ Winners (RSP:  $29.99 - $65)

I decided to exchange a gift, otherwise I probably wouldn't have come in here.  I totally didn't expect to find anything good today, but I was so happy when I found this:


I actually saw this when it was regular price!  I think they only had one, so I wonder if this is the exact same one I handled about a month ago.

I liked it then, and it was a good deal already, considering their regular price of $29.99 is around half off the original retail price....but I don't like paying "full price" for anything.
 

I'm glad I waited.  $18 is a steal!  I only had to pay $3.37 out of pocket, so that was even better.  Hooray!

I really love the bottle, so I might have bought it just for that for that price.  Luckily, the fragrance smells great too.  Win/win!

No comments:

Post a Comment