Saturday, January 10, 2015


Mooshka - Fairytale friends - elephant:  $2.99 (RSP:  $9.99)
Mini Lalaloopsy - Cake Dunk 'N Crumble:  $2.69 (RSP:  $8.99)
Mini Lalaloopsy - Choco Whirl Swirl:  $2.69 (RSP:  $8.99)

All @ Target

It's 70% off time!  It's been going on for a few days now, but I didn't feel like rushing off just for that.  I wonder what the selection was like before, but it was still decent when I went.


I originally wanted a Monster High playset, but I didn't see it there.  I did consider buying a $9 Catty Noir, but I couldn't find one that looked good...plus I wasn't that crazy about her.  I'd prefer the original one, so hopefully I'll find her secondhand someday.

Anyway, I ended up getting these minis instead.  I've never seen those Mooshka pets before, but I really like the look of these.  I love elephants, and those lace ears won me over.

She was the only one there, otherwise I probably would have gotten the bunny and the fox too.  They're so cute!


I'm not really into mini lalaloopsy anymore, but I've always wanted that donut bear!  I would have paid $2.69 just for that, so it was a no-brainer.

I wasn't too crazy about the other one, so I might bring her back.  These were the only two on clearance though, so I couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment