Friday, January 30, 2015


Uneeda Dollikin doll:  $14.99
President's choice - dog shaped salt shakers:  $2.99
Light up/electronic cars:  $2.99 each (RSP:  $8.99 each)

All @ Value Village

I also saw this really realistic Berenguer baby that I considered buying...it was only $5!  I passed because I thought it was ugly, and I'd never do anything with it.

They had so many of these new in box cars here!  At least 15 of them.  They look kind of old, so I hope they still work.  

The first two were a no brainer since they were made of metal, and quite realistic.  I think  I could put my little blythes in there.

The last one I was unsure of...I thought it was neat that it was clear, but it does verge on tacky.  There is a clown in there!  They even call it "funny car."

But that one lights up too, so I decided to get it.  I wouldn't have bought any of these if they weren't in box, but since they were...

I also saw another armani blazer, but it was too small...plus it had noticeable wear.  Most of all, it was $30!  This location always overprices stuff.

I'm happiest about the dollikin - I've wanted one for over a decade!  They go for $50+ on ebay, plus shipping is normally $20-$30.  I wish she was cheaper, but $15 seemed alright for her.  She's in amazing condition, considering she's from the 50's! 

A lot of them have discolouration, but this girl's skin looks new!   I always see similar looking dolls, so I didn't recognize what she was at first...until I saw those awesome joints of hers!  I sure hope I find more.  She needs a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment