Monday, January 12, 2015


Theory - wool blazer:  $4 (RSP:  ~$375)
Tadashi - Lilac strapless tiered mermaid dress:  $9 (RSP:  ~$498)


Polly Pocket car:  $1.99

All @ Value Village

Nothing too spectacular here.  There was this really gorgeous herve leger-esque dress that I wanted (with a mermaid train), but it was too darn small!  It was half the size it was marked, which was a letdown.

I love Tadashi, but I didn't think I could wear this dress anywhere.  When I tried it on though, it was so flattering!  Really accents your curves.  

Plus, I love the colour, so I ended up buying it.  I do wish it were cheaper though, since it does have a lot of dirty areas.  I think it'll be an easy wash, otherwise I probably would have left it.

I've heard a lot about Theory, but it didn't seem that impressive to me.  This is the first reasonably priced one (that looked new) I've seen in my size, so I decided to pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment