Friday, January 30, 2015


Bandolino - Printed halter dress with silk trim (RP:  $14.99)(11 days)
Sky - Pink leopard dress (RP:  $24.99)(13 days)
Seductions - NWT Gold sequin dress (RP:  $19.99)(20 days)

$2 each @ Salvation army

I hardly ever bother going to these sales.  The ones near me normally have really used, really dated stuff, plus they're all out of the way.  

Anyway, today I had a reason to be in the area, so I decided to pop in.  I'm not too crazy about the first dress, but I thought it looked nice enough as a skirt.

The second one is way tacky, and also way too small!  But I really liked the metal leopard buckle.  I'm probably going to take that and use it for something else.  

The Sirens dress was a last minute buy.  It was facing the window, otherwise it probably would have been gone!  I'm glad I checked.  Sheesh, their regular prices were pretty insane..I'm glad I don't go here often!

No comments:

Post a Comment