Friday, February 13, 2015


Zara - Wool peplum blazer:  $5.99 (RSP:  $70+)
Armani collezioni - Wool peplum blazer:  $9.99 (RSP:  $1000+)

Both @ Value Village.

Different ones.  I also saw a Christian Dior speedway saddle bag that looked very real, except it didn't have an authenticity code.  It was made out of nice leather and everything!  

For $12.99, I didn't feel like risking it.  Plus, the strap needed to be fixed.

I also saw a givenchy puffer jacket!  I didn't bother trying it on, because it was $30...plus it had huge shoulders!  It also didn't look very warm.

At the first store I went to, I saw an armani suit for $40.  It was so used and dated!  Huge shoulder pads and everything.

Just last month, I found an armani blazer for $30...but it was also really used looking.  Too bad, the design was modern and gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment