Saturday, February 28, 2015


Zara - Velvet military blazer:  $6.50 (4 days)(RSP:  $100+)
Born - Burnished leather Lewisa boots:  $10 (5 days)(RSP:  $225)
 

Furreal Zambi elephant:  $2 (13 days)(RSP:  $50+)
My Scene vespa:  $1 (3 days)

All @ Talize

I almost didn't go, but I'm sort of glad I did.  I always find neat stuff!  

I have so many blazers, I really don't want to buy anything that's not high end.  But that Zara one had such a flattering design, I had to get it.  

The boots are such wonderful quality, and they're new!  The soles only have store wear, they definitely haven't been worn outside.  

They're so comfortable too!  This is a size 11, which is bigger than I normally use, but I thought it still looked ok.  

I remember seeing that elephant in stores.  I think the lowest I saw it for was around $30, which I definitely wasn't going to pay.  

But it was a no-brainer for $2!  I just hope it works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment