Saturday, February 21, 2015


XOXO - Heart pajama pants:  $2 (RSP:  $14.99 - $32)
Rebel Sugar - Plaid rose cropped top:  $.50 (RSP:  $14.99 - $28)
Hue - Winter print sweater tights:  $2 (RSP:  $12.99 - $20)
MeMoi - Stripe-a-delic sweater tights:  $1 (RSP:  $9.99 - $24)
 

Chaps - Red corduroy pants:  $2 (RSP:  $16.99 - $75)

All @ Winners

I thought this one would have been totally cleared out too!  I didn't have high hopes, but I was going to the mall anyway, so it wasn't a big deal.

I actually saw that rose top when it was $2, so I'm glad I didn't buy it then.  I was tempted, but I don't really wear crop tops.  For that price though, it was worth picking up!

The retail price is so surprising for these.  $20 for tights??  All of these are about the same quality as the stuff at forever 21, and the retail price there is a fraction of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment