Thursday, November 12, 2015


Juicy Couture - Leather jewel clutch:  $9.99
Kurhn doll:  $3.99

Both @ Value Village

Just found out that this location is closing down.  Too bad, I've found a lot of good stuff there recently!

I was really excited about the Juicy Couture clutch.  I'm pretty sure it's real, and the details are gorgeous!  The leather is quite nice too.  There's some wear, but it'll look great after a cleaning.

I just love that big jewel, and the rhinestone bows on the side.   Those look completely new, thank goodness, or the bag could have looked pretty used.

I'm surprised the price was so reasonable.  They usually price Juicy stuff ridiculously high, so I don't know why this one wasn't.  It's usually the gaudy velvet stuff that I would never buy, so I'm ok with that.  The retail price was probably around $250.

I found a purse from the same collection..same gold leather and gem details:


Then the exact same Jewel style in a bowler bag:


I don't think either of those look very nice, but the style does look good as a smaller bowler bag:


It's in burgundy too!


But, I think it looks best as a clutch.  Found the exact same style I got in black:


I didn't really want to pay that much for the Kurhn doll, but I was already surprised to find it in the first place.  I got a clone a while back, and I did want a real one...I don't know if I'll ever find one again, so I had to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment