Thursday, November 12, 2015


Melissa & Doug - Giant plush giraffe:  $9.99 @ Value Village (RSP:  $99.99)

I don't normally buy plushes, but this one caught my eye.  It's huge, and realistic!  I'm a sucker for huge display pieces.

Plus, it was only $10!!!  I was so shocked.  I guess plushes are still pretty reasonably priced.  I wouldn't have been surprised if this was $20 there, that even seems like a decent price considering the quality.

The only problem was, I was far away from home and taking transit...plus it was raining so hard!  In the end, I thought it was worth it, even though getting it home was an ordeal.  This thing is 4 feet tall, and I hauled it around for almost two hours!

I'm planning on putting all of my belts on it.  I think it'll look great!  A piece of furniture for $10 is a no-brainer.

I actually think that the retail price of $100 is more than fair.  This is probably the most well made plush I've ever seen!  Some smaller plushes go for $20-$30 already, and this one is way better than those ones.

They have some other giant realistic plushes that I'd love to get my hands on.  The tiger, which retails for $79.99:


The leopard, which also retails for $89.99:



Hopefully I'll find those someday too!  I might even consider paying retail for them if I see them somewhere.

I guess it depends on if I have enough space too...they're huge!  I'd love to have one lounging on my couch or bed, that would make a great statement piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment