Friday, November 27, 2015


Bag of doll furniture:  $2.10
Eelskin boston bag:  $4.90
Silver clutch:  $5.60
Snakeskin clutch:  $5.60

All @ Value Village

Such a great haul today!  This location is usually overpriced, so this was a nice surprise.  Especially since I had a 30% off coupon from another location that was closing down.

The bottom two purses look nearly brand new, so I was happy about that.  The top one shows signs of use, but it still looks really great.  I loved the colour and everything, plus the price was right.

I actually saw the exact same bag in black a week or so ago.  I liked the style and everything then, but that one looked used.  Plus, it was around $10, and I didn't want to pay that.  This colour is way better anyway, so I'm glad it worked out.

I also saw a tan eelskin bag that looked almost exactly like this one, except it didn't have that tab in the middle:


It looked brand new, but I just didn't like the style.  On closer inspection, I also saw a cut in the leather near the bottom, so I'm glad I didn't buy it.  It only would have been $5.60 though.

No comments:

Post a Comment