Monday, November 9, 2015


Minnie Mouse - 2 pairs bow ankle socks:  $1.50
Minnie Mouse - 2 pairs printed ankle socks:  $1.50
Live Clean - Clay mask (RSP:  $20+!)
Rhinestone stickers:  $1.25

All @ Dollarama

I was so happy!  I was thinking about buying those socks at walmart when they were $3...now I'm really glad I didn't.  I never thought I'd find them here for full price!  I think regular price was around $5.

I saw the mask, and had never heard of the company before.  But since it was organic and plant based, I thought it was worth buying.  It felt high quality from the packaging, but I was thinking that the retail would be around $13...I was shocked to find out it was actually $20!  I saw one place selling it for $21.50.

It actually works pretty well, so I'm definitely going to stock up if I see them again.  That kind of seems like a big if though.

No comments:

Post a Comment