Friday, November 27, 2015


Bag of doll accessories:  $1
Ceramic angel soap dispenser:  $2
Coach suede bag:  $5

All @ Bibles for Missions

This opened up somewhat recently, and today was my first time visiting.  Surprisingly, it's one of the best thrift stores I've ever been to!!  I was so shocked.

For one thing, the decor was lovely.  They had a lot of neat handmade signs that were so stylish and fun to look at.  Secondly, they had ALL of their pictures displayed on the wall...which was such a great idea, it made it so easy to see what they had.

Another thing was, it was so clean!  Everything was nicely displayed too, and everything I saw looked nearly new.  I don't remember seeing anything that looked very used, which is rare for a thrift store.

The best part was, that the prices were so reasonable!  I was surprised and happy when I found that coach purse, especially because it looks BRAND new.

Annoyingly, there ended up being soap left in that soap dispenser, and it got all over my bag!  I really hope that'll come out.

I wish I went here the first time I saw it.  Oh well, I'll make a point to come here from now on, whenever I'm in the area...which isn't often.

No comments:

Post a Comment