Sunday, November 29, 2015


Baroque print sequin dresses:  $7.50 each @ Sirens

I loved these ones too, so I had to come back for them.  I thought they'd be $15 each, but surprisingly, they were $10 each!!   I used a coupon to get them even cheaper, so I was really happy about that.

They have so many sequined things, it's hard not to pick them all up.  Maybe when they go on sale again, since this is supposed to be the last day.  There are a few more dresses I'd like to have, but I already picked up my favourites.

The black dress is pretty similar to the skirt I got from Forever 21..except that one cost more than twice the price!


It's much better quality though, the fabric is like a brocade.  Still, this one is completely sequined, and since it's half the price, I think it was a better deal overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment