Friday, November 27, 2015



Sequin dress:  $9.50 @ Sirens (RSP:  $29)

I love sequin dresses!  I admired this one ever since I saw it come out, so I was surprised it went on sale so quickly.

Well, it wasn't permanently on sale.  It was just half off for black friday, then I had a coupon.  I was totally fine with paying $10 for this dress, seeing as how I paid $16 for a skirt previously.

Annoyingly, they even have skirts similar to the ones I bought before!  They're completely sequined, so they're even better in that way.  I could have gotten them for $6!

I still might, if they go on sale again.  Here's hoping!

*edit*

Turns out this dress is sold at Urban Planet too, for the same price:


I'd really like to get this one:


I wouldn't mind this one either:


But that one's pretty low priority.  I don't like the colour combination as much as the turquoise one.

No comments:

Post a Comment