Tuesday, November 24, 2015


TMNT - Squirting bath pouf:  $2.98 @ Walmart.ca

This was full price...I normally don't like paying that, but I added it in to get free shipping for something else.

It ended up being so small in person!  Around half the size of a normal bath pouf.  I suppose it's for kids, but I think a regular sized one would have suited them just fine!  I would have felt better paying $2 for it, or $1.50 after seeing how small it actually was.

It is cute though, so I'll probably keep it.  I haven't seen them in person, and they're sold out online now, so I don't think I can get it otherwise.

They showed a picture of a Raphael one too, but they didn't give you a choice.


I kind of would have preferred that one!  Or  a Michelangelo if they had one.

I saw an all cloth version of them, but they look a little cheap and ugly to me.


I wouldn't have been tempted by those at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment