Tuesday, November 3, 2015


Gold snakeskin clutch:  $5.99
Bag of compacts:  $5.99
Bag of vintage wrapping paper:  $1.99

All @ Value Village

The wrapping paper was an impulse buy.  I thought the graphics were so cute on that top one!  I skimmed through it, and saw a few more I liked...the pink one, and the vintage wedding ones:


Sadly, half of them ended up smelling like stale smoke, so I might not keep them all.  I don't know how easy it is to get smoke out of paper!

The compacts were from another Value Village.  I really only wanted the Sailor Moon locket, but it came in a bag of Polly Pocket compacts.  The price was higher than I wanted to pay, but I thought it was worth it because those compacts are pretty neat.


I've always liked the idea of it, but never really got into it because I thought the figures inside were ugly.

Well, all but one of these are complete!  I was so surprised, there were some really tiny pieces in there...like a tutu and sprinkle sized decorations.  This kid really took care of her stuff!

It turns out that complete sets can go for $30+, so this was a great buy!  One of them is a knockoff I've never heard of, but even those sell for a decent price.  I don't think I'll sell them though...I do think they're quite neat.

The doll was cute and mod, but I couldn't find any markings on it.  Too bad, it's nice quality!  I would have liked to find out more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment