Wednesday, July 15, 2015


Rico Tomaso "I Accept" framed print:  $9.99 @ Value Village

It took me a long time to decide on this.  I really liked the print...I thought it was so sweet and kitsch!  It's just that the price is WAY more than it should have been...they're usually $5 for that size.  I saw BIGGER pictures for less than this one, it just made no sense!

In the end, I decided I liked it enough to pay that price.  Even though there is a rip in the picture and the frame isn't in great condition.

Now I'm glad I did though, since it's not easy to find even online.  My picture washed it out, but here's a clearer picture I found online:


The print is from 1965 and distributed by the "Donald Art Company", but I'm not sure how old the image is.  He has some other ballerina themed art that I like:




I think the one I got was the best though.  It's so random having a ballerina and a wedding ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment