Tuesday, July 28, 2015


esQue - Alfresco Sachi style square serving platter with dipping dish and spoon set (3):  $.99 @ London Drugs (RSP:  $9.99)

I was really unsure about this, since there were basically no details on the website.  For the price, I assumed it was just melamine..but I really liked the design, and thought the price was great.

It showed that there were 4 at one store in my area, and 3 at another.  Both were way out of the way, so I didn't know if I wanted to bother.

After a week, they were all still there!  So I decided to order from the one that had 4.  Low and behold, they ended up being sold out!

I was sure it would be the same case for the other one, so I just made the order on a whim.  Well, they actually did have it in stock!

But since it was so so out of the way, I thought I might just let my order expire and get a refund.  I'm glad I didn't!

Everything is actually made out of porcelain!  I thought for sure that at least the dish and spoon were made out of plastic.


The dish is pretty big and very nice quality.  A total steal for $1!  Even $10 was pretty reasonable for this.  I'm glad I got them!

No comments:

Post a Comment