Wednesday, July 22, 2015


Bag of doll furniture:  $2.99
Pony hair bag:  $9.99

Both @ Value Village

I only wanted the bag for the skin.  There looked like a lot, but it ended up being smaller than I thought!  I do have enough to make a clutch, but the second side has been difficult.

The bag of furniture is so neat.  It has a bunch of pretty chairs, but I was most excited by the payphone..it just looks so realistic!


I don't know how old it is exactly, since the company is still around.  But I've seen someone pay $25 for it on eBay!  The norm is around $10, but it's crazy that someone's willing to pay that much.

I also saw this neat 80's scooter, but it didn't seem worth $3.99.  I finally found a Bratz radio car, but they wanted $14.99 for it!  Way too much, especially considering it was in bad condition.  I still have hopes of finding a good one for a decent price!

No comments:

Post a Comment