Tuesday, July 28, 2015


Better Homes and Gardens - Pillar sconce with mirror (3):  $3 each @ Dollarama (RSP:  ~$20)

I was so surprised to see these here!  I have found good deals at Dollarama before, but they're usually small.  This thing was HUGE!!  You could tell that it would have been a lot more at any other store...no other place would come close to $3!


I wonder if I should have bought more.  Who knows if I'll ever see them again!  They had about 8 there when I went.  I was thinking of buying 2, but I thought I'd buy 3 just in case.

Some people have paid $35 EACH for these things!!  Crazy.

This is the first time I've been to this Dollarama, and it's the best I've ever been to.  They had things I've never seen before, way pricier than most things that end up here.

Besides the Angry birds game and these pillars, I also saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figures...would have been around $11 elsewhere.

A 4 piece stoneware dish/plate set...decent looking.  Only $3!  A lot of places, even other Dollaramas, charge that much for 1 or 2 pieces!  These had a leaf/apple design on them.  Very country looking, not my style, but a great deal.

I even saw a filtered water bottle...with a really good filter.  I forgot the brand, but I know I've heard of it before.  I think that bottle would have been $15-$20 somewhere else.  I was considering it, but I thought I didn't really need it..and it would have only lasted 2-3 months anyway.

I wonder if I just happened to come when they had new stock that's coming in everwhere, or if this place really is the holy grail of all Dollaramas.  I guess I'll see the next time I go to my usual locations!

No comments:

Post a Comment