Wednesday, July 1, 2015


Baroque print latex gloves:  $2.50
Flower scrub brush with stand:  $2.50
Mini suction cup shelf:  $1.25

All @ Dollarama

That flower brush is so neat!  They didn't have it the last time I went, so I'm really glad I didn't get the pig scrub brush instead.  I was going to do that today, until I saw that one!

It's twice the price, but more than twice as nice :P.  I just wish the stand was a different colour...it looks odd for everything to match like that.


It was like that for all of the colours they had...blue, pink, orange.  I normally go for pink, but I thought it would look better for the stem to be a more realistic green.  I might just spray paint it to look better, but I'm glad I made the right choice.

Or I could just buy another one and switch them, but I really don't need two.  But I've seen them online for up to $13, so it was a good deal!

Maybe I will buy another one for backup.  Then I could switch up the stands!  But all of the other brush handles don't look as good.

I don't know how long they'll be selling these though, so it feels like a good idea to snatch another one up.  I'm thinking the sunflower with the orange handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment