Wednesday, July 22, 2015


Artika - Fancy gold rim dinner plate (2):  $3 each
Artika - Fancy gold rim bowls (2):  $3 each
Bike lock:  $2

All @ Dollarama

I came to this location for the dinner plates, since I haven't seen them anywhere else!  They still had a few of these ones, but all of the smaller bowls were gone.

They did have these huge bowls though!  I haven't seen these anywhere else.  These were totally worth the $3, unlike the dinner plate.

There were a ton of them there, so I guess they just put them out.  Now I have 8 in total, 2 of each type of dish I've come across.  I wonder if I should buy more?  8 seems like a decent amount, but it's not really a complete set.

I got a free bike so I needed something cheap to lock it. Hopefully this will do the job until I find something better!

No comments:

Post a Comment