Saturday, July 18, 2015


Artika - Fancy gold rim bowl (2):  $2.50 each
Artika - Fancy gold rim plate (2):  $2 each

All @ Dollarama

These are the nicest dishes I've ever seen here!  The pictures don't capture it that well, but the entire outer border has a silvery sheen to it.  Then it's outlined in gold, inside and outside.  They'd be way more anywhere else!

I'm wondering if I should buy more.  2 of each is good enough for me, but then again, it might be better to have a full set!  In case I want to entertain or something.  I'm sure I'll never find them again if I don't get them now.

I actually thought I already missed out!  I saw them at one dollarama, but didn't feel like carrying so much at the time.  I went to three more, and they were nowhere to be found!!  I was worried that they'd all be sold out, so I was happy to find them at this location.

The first location actually didn't have these plates.  They had big dinner plates for $3 each.  I actually like this size better, but I will get 2 of the bigger ones if I see them again.

They're not that practical though.  Because of the gold accents, they're not microwavable.  But still, so pretty!  I wonder how well they'll hold up.

It looks very similar to these dishes -- and those are $16.99 each!


The rest of the collection goes way up from there.  The dinner plate sized one is $35, and some other pieces are in the $200's!

No comments:

Post a Comment