Wednesday, July 15, 2015


Alphonse Mucha mirror print:  $12.99 @ Value Village

I was unsure about this, especially because I had to carry it around all day!  I really loved the expression on her face, and her style, so I had to get it.  It's 19 X 23 inches, so I thought $12.99 was an ok price for it..though I would have been happier with $10.

The print is plate 1 from "Documents Decoratifs," and it's from 1902!  I've seen his prints around, and I never thought they were that old.  They do look pretty modern, as in, people still draw that way now.

Here's a clearer view I found on the internet:


He has a ton of other mirror prints, and the prices are all over the place.  They don't seem to be too expensive though.

If I find more, I'll probably buy them.  Mirror prints are so beautiful!  I don't think I've found one before now.

I'm planning on turning this into a table.  I'm pretty sure it'll look great!  I just need to find one that's the right size.

No comments:

Post a Comment