Tuesday, September 29, 2015


Pillowcases:  $2 each
BHG - Frosted  white botanical pillar holder:  $3 (RSP:  $7.87)

All @ Dollarama

I actually got the heart pillow cases from another Dollarama, but I did buy these all on the same day.  I was unsure about getting it because it seemed pretty childish, but I love hearts, so why not.

I was shocked when I found the other ones!  They had so many nice prints, it was hard to limit myself to just these ones.

They looked really sophisticated, the same kind of patterns you'd see in a higher end store!  I wonder why they suddenly started to do that.  Up until recently, I had only noticed solid colours.  It's hard not to go overboard buying them!

I was unsure about the candle holder.  I don't have any candle holders that big...plus, I prefer vintage decor!  I do love birds though, so I decided I might as well get them.


Turns out they were sold at walmart.com for $7.87!  That's around $10 Canadian, so this was a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment