Monday, September 28, 2015


3 pack of socks:  $6.99 @ Bluenotes
Pink gingham backpack:  $3 @ Dollarama

I forgot to take a picture of the backpack separately, but it's the standard style they all are.  I wanted one for when I was riding my bike...it's way more convenient than a purse!

I checked around for a while, and decided I liked this one the best.  I did see a pink plaid one that I almost bought, but I didn't because that one looked really worn.

I'm glad I didn't get that one, because this one's way better!  The other one was a stiff, cheap feeling nylon, while this one's a satin kind of material.


I only bought the socks for a mystery shop.  Stupidly, they didn't have anything on sale in the store!!  I've never seen that before.  These were the cheapest things I could see myself using, so I got them.

Luckily I noticed that they accepted returns on full price products, so I ended up returning this the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment