Saturday, September 5, 2015


A 24K gold fork from New York Fries!  I got this and a free poutine for winning a contest.  All you had to do was be the first to say a certain phrase...I already had to go to the  mall, so I decided to try for this.

Surprisingly, I had no competition!  I was there until around half an hour after it opened, and I didn't see anyone else try for it.

I did come half an hour early just in case, but it turns out I didn't even have to do that.  I really thought there'd be some demand, since NYF had these forks valued at $60 each!

I kind of doubt that though.  I've seen supposedly 24K gold plated utensils for as low as $6 online..and I think that all gold utensils might even be plated with real gold!  In which case, I've seen them as low as $2 each.

But, can't complain about a free fork!  It is way smaller than a normal fork though.

No comments:

Post a Comment