Thursday, September 24, 2015


Vintage print tray
Goat letter set
Smiley face fork and spoon

$2 each @ Daiso

Always love going there!  Too bad it's so out of the way.

I don't really need any trays, but I really liked the print on that one.  Thought I might need it in the future...and who knows if they'll still have it then!

I actually saw that exact same letter set at Yoko yaya, and considered buying it there as well.  I never use stationery though, so I passed.  When I ended up seeing it again (and it was the ONLY one there, same as last time), it seemed like a sign.

The smiley utensils...I actually saw the set on eBay for around $10!  I thought they were really cute on there too, but they were already sold out.  I wouldn't have wanted to pay that much, but I was tempted.  These were a much better price!

No comments:

Post a Comment