Friday, September 4, 2015


KidsKraft elephant tape dispenser:  $2
100 heart shaped push pins:  $2
Poodle utensil set:  $2
"Wild west marksman" accessory set:  $3

All @ Yokoyaya

Just like Daiso, except way smaller.  They don't tend to always carry the same stuff either...I suspect the things here are older.  Still, it's better that way.

This one also carries a lot more English merchandise, but at a higher markup.  If I found that elephant dispenser elsewhere, it would probably be $1.25!  But it was so neat, I had to have it...even though I really don't like that colour.  They didn't have any others, and I didn't think they'd be restocked.

The cowgirl set was an afterthought.  I just really liked that pink gun!  It has a neat cow relief on the handle.  They actually have two different sets, and I'll probably buy the other one when I go back...the gun in that one is for the opposite hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment