Wednesday, September 16, 2015


A gift bag from a Joe Fresh event!  You had to buy something, so I bought a reusable bag for $1.  Not technically free, but totally worth it!  The retail value for everything was around $35.  Here's what it included:

Dial - Coconut water and mango hand soap (RSP:  $2.49)
Got2b - All Star MVP perfecting cream (RSP:  $6.99)
Joe Fresh - Lash define mascara (RSP:  $8)
Burt's Bees - Grapefruit facial cleansing towelettes (RSP:  $9.99)
Fashion magazine (September)  (RSP:  $4.99)
Aero chocolate bar (RSP:  $2.69)

Plus, they had free wine and snacks in store!  I lined up early, but it turns out I didn't even have to do that.

I was hoping to buy some clearanced silk, but they didn't have anything in my size.  The prices were also higher than their website, so I couldn't have brought myself to do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment