Saturday, September 26, 2015


Royal Heritage - Bird pillow cases:  $2 @ Dollarama

I've never been tempted by the pillow cases here before...normally they're a solid colour, or an ugly pattern.  This is the first time I've seen one with a drawing on it!

I love birds, and I thought this looked quite nice.  I felt the material, and it was ok...definitely usable, and comparable with the cheaper stuff at a place like walmart.

Well, turns out the print is as nice as I thought...but the pillowcases themselves were not!  I was expecting a matching set with a nice placement, but these images were in completely random places! I was hoping it would be dead center and facing the right way, but it's sideways and to the right.

The second one's even worse!  There's only part of an image 1/3 of the way from the bottom...the rest is literally completely blank!  It's not even the full scene either!

I guess that's why they're here.  I'm a little disappointed, but the one with the lopsided image is still ok.  These would probably be at least $5 - $10 somewhere else, and the images might not be aligned either (ok, probably would have been for $10).

No comments:

Post a Comment