Friday, June 13, 2014


Kawaii crush - Mandy's Candy shop set:  $6.49 (RSP:  $12.99+)
Kawaii crush - Betty teddy zoom zoom car set:  $8.99 (RSP:  $17.99+)

Both @ Target

Finally!  I've wanted that car for so long.  Target was the only store I could find it at, but it didn't seem worth $18..especially since it went down to $6 in the US!

I knew it would go on clearance, so I'm glad I waited.  I'm really hoping I'll be able to find it again when it's 70% off, but I decided to get it now just in case.  I would be fine with paying this price for what's quite possibly the most awesome car in that scale in existence.
 

I don't know why, but I've never seen that candy shop before!  At least I don't think I have.  It was a must have when I saw it...I just love all of the translucent parts and the hot colours.  They only had two left, so I wasn't sure if it would be around in a month.

It wasn't really worth it in comparison to the car, which was only $2.50 more...but it just made me so happy to look at.  The line is clearing out everywhere else, and there'd be no chance to get it again, so that clinched it.

There were a lot of other toys I was eyeing as well.  70% off can't come fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment